You have two workstations over 400 feet apart. The previous Network Administrator has inserted a Repeater at the middle of the two computers.
The cable was Cat5e. You found out that the repeater is now broken and need to be replaced. But the replacement Repeater will not get here until next week and it is critical that you re-establish the network connection.
You checked your network supplies closet and found that you have various networking equipments and supplies including routers, switches, hubs, Ethernet NICs, 801.11b USB Network Adapter, various cables and connectors, etc.
What can you use from your existing spare parts or supplies to reconnect the two computers again? Explain your answer.
- 6 years ago
- EXST 7015 Daily Design 17
- Health and Safety Practice Plan (Part One) Introduction
- DeVry ACCT 504 Week 8 FINAL EXAM SOLUTION
- Critical Response Paper For Politics 330 at Devry
- ACCT 505 Week 1-7 All Dq’s + Case studies + Quiz (Devry):A+WORK
- 3 pagessss
- Scientific Method procedure
- This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a narrative and a PowerPoint presentation. You must submit two (2) sections for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Imagine tha