DUE: 10.21.14 @12:00PM
You will select the process you will use in this Assignment. You will prepare the
foundation for your project by identifying a real-world organization that would
benefit from applying the business process management (BPM) model in the
workplace. You may select the organization where you currently work OR where
you previously worked. If possible, you should strive to choose an organization and
process that you have knowledge about. If you select an organization that you do
not have direct contact with, be sure you can gather sufficient information (via a
library, the Internet, or by interview) about the organization and its operations.
It is important to select a process that will provide a good basis for applying the
various phases that you will be learning. To get a better understanding of what is
coming up, it is recommended that you carefully read the two and a half page
summary of the 10 phases that starts on page 106 and ends on page 109(See attachments below). This may give you an idea of what type of questions you will be asking about the process you select. If you have any issues trying to open the attachments, Please, let me know ASAP.
For this Assignment, write a paper that includes the following components (use the
Identify and provide details regarding the organization for which you will be
presenting information about the BPM model. Include the company name, location,
size, and primary business area (What does the business do?). Also, describe
what connection you have to the organization, if any. If not, explain how you will
gather information about their operations.
Describe the business process that you have selected, as you did in the
discussion. Clearly state:
1. The objective of the process.
2. The scope (Where the process begins and ends).
3. A brief description of those involved.
In order to ensure the process you select is rich enough to support this project;
your answer to the items in the following checklist must be “yes.” Briefly explain
● Significance: Does this process have some strategic significance or a
significant impact on the operations of the organization?
● Scope: Does this process have various stakeholders, in addition to multiple
people involved in its execution?
● Clarity: Is it possible to identify and list the steps in this process, from
beginning to end?
● Outcomes: Are there specific goals and deliverables associated with this
process that can be listed and measured?
1) Why should the company undertake a BPM project on this process (what
are some triggers)?
2) How can this business or organization benefit the BPM model?
Grading note: In the grading rubric there is a section on analysis and
critical thinking. The points in this section will partly be based on your ability to
apply the concepts discussed in your Assignment to the specific circumstances
and details of the process/organization you selected. Writing in general terms,
without applying the concepts and analyzing your specific project, may get me
points in the content section, but will lose points in the analysis section.
>Cover page, "Discussion"(3 pp.), and Reference page=5 pages.(Nothing less then 5 pages!)
>Provide the required information about the organization of choice
>Provide the required information about the selected process
>Provide the required information about the justification
>Reponse must demonstrate critical thinking and exhibite application of information
>Clear business writing: spelling and grammar must be acceptable and effective use of APA. FOLLOW the required format and instructions.
3 sources in APA citation(Nothing less then 3, and it's not necessary for more)
Font size: 12
Lastly, but not least, NO PLAGIARISM
If you can't adhere to the clear instructions above, please, do me a favor and don't waste my time sending a handshake. Thank You.
*Couldn't find the correct Homework Field of Study: Business Process Management(BPM)
If you don't have expertise in this area of study please don't waste my time sending a handshake.
- 7 years ago
- Assignment 2: Market Forms
- 1 DQ's need to be answered today by 9pm EST. On time work no Plagarism 300 word count for each question
- Biology Lab
- Accounting 220
- communication help
- After reading each of the qualities needed to be a fair-minded thinker, pick one quality you feel you possess and...
- PSY 375 Complete class work
- I need to peripheries lab report for engineering class
- I want writ summarize 4 papers in this story
- the equation C = 100 + 300n tells the cost of building a frame of n sections. How many sections...