Boyle's Law states that volume V varies inversely with pressure P for any gas at a constant temperature in an enclosed space.Ace_101
Boyle's Law states that volume V varies inversely with pressure P for any gas at a constant temperature in an enclosed space. Suppose a gas at constant temperature occupies 15.3 liters at a pressure of 40 millimeters of mercury. Which equation models this situation?
A. 612 = PV
B. P = 15.3V
C. V = 40P
D. P + V = 40
- 9 years ago
- whats the difference between literary devices and rhetorical devices
- if an auditorium is 2/3 and has 296 people. How many seats are in the auditorium?
- Determine d so that the average value of the function y=1x+8 on the interval (2,15)
- what is the fourth amendment
- what is a study conducted by an organization to identify its internal strengths and weaknesses and also examine external opportunities...
- What are the strengths of marketing approach?
- who was to blame for the start if the cold war.
- Do you believe that it is appropriate that we have a single, global set of accounting standards as well as...
- Television is an important tool of education. Underline subject with one line and the verb with 2 lines circle the...
- Solve for x x+8=0