APA at least 350 words
Book for reference
Andreas, Peter. Border Games: Policing the U.S.-Mexico Divide, Second Edition.Ithaca: Cornell University Press, 2009.
Course Objective - Analyze the complexities of the international border:
1) Is current immigration policy seriously treated as a national security issue? How was it treated prior to 9/11?
2) What does open, but closed borders mean?
3) What does Customs border authority entail?
4) What is the functional equivalent of the border?
5) What are border searches under the fourth amendment?
- 6 years ago