Essays covering the books are analj^ical in nature and should contain two basic areas: a summary of the contents of the book, and a critical assessment including your own view. This includes: critically reading the book, providing a brief synopsis of the contents of the text, plus your own . conclusions (how this book changed/ did not change your views, and any'new insights/. . interpretations into historical topics). Book papers should use 1 inch margins, Times New Roman and 12 font, be double-spaced, and MUST be at least 4 pages in length and stapled. When citing the text, use parenthesis along with page number, i.e. (125). Do not use block quotes (over three sentences), or plagiarize the author. Do not use outside sources such as the Litemet, other books, or articles to find additional material. No cover page or work cited page is needed for this assignment. E-mailed papers will NOT be accepted. A penalty will be assessed on late papers.
- 8 years ago
- explain on the moles ulnar level, how energy is transferred from the hot water to the room temperature washers?
- it is 12pm in greenwich and 8am in city x. what is the longitude of city x
- PreCalucluls 2
- Mr. Jones wants to study voting patterns. He calculated that on average, 60% of adults vote. He obtained a random...
- Is Pearl's behavior really unnatural for a child, or does Hester imagine that it is? Explain.
- A Reflection on Chapters 8,9,10,11, and 12 of Leo Tolstoy's,''The Death of Ivan Ilych''- Journal Assignment 2000 words
- 1. A business has analysed its cash flow forecast for the year which has shown that there will be a...
- Help for finance........
- NOT RATED
Two and half pages summary
one and half page your own view ..
total 4 pages
read the direction carefully pleaaaaaase8 years ago
- NOT RATED8 years ago
- NOT RATED
Essays covering the books are analytical in nature and should contain two basic areas: a summary of the contents of the book, and a critical assessment including your own …8 years ago