BIS 155 Week 5 QuizHelphere
BIS 155 Week 5 Quiz, Consolidating Data and What-If Analysis
2. (TCO 5) In Excel, which of the following would you perform to group adjacent worksheets?
3. (TCO 5) When two windows of the same workbook are opened, Excel adds ________ to the title bar of the second window.
4. (TCO 5) After saving the arrangement of windows, a workbook can be opened by opening the ________ file.
5. (TCO 5) Which of the following functions do NOT work with 3D formulas?
6. (TCO 5) Excel's ability to manage worksheets allows you to do all EXCEPT:
7. (TCO 5) If A1 contains the hourly pay rate of $10.25, A2 contains the hours worked (40), and A3 contains =A1*A2, which cell is the dependent cell(s)?
8. (TCO 6) In a what-if analysis of a car purchase, the original interest rates of 6% and 5%, 5.5% and 6.5% are the ________ values.
9. (TCO 6) Which What-If Analysis tool would be best at comparing the combined effects of various interest rates and down payments?
10. (TCO 6) After entering the substitution values and the reference to a formula, the next step to complete a two-variable data table and view the results is to:
11. (TCO 6) The Goal Seek command is located in the ________ command on the Data tab.
12. (TCO 6) Which of the following is NOT in the What-If Analysis command in the Data Tools group on the Data tab?
13. (TCO 6) Which of the following is NOT one of the three parameters in Solver?
14. (TCO 6) Which of the following is NOT required for Solver to generate a solution?
15. (TCO 6) The initial results of a Goal Seek are:
- 6 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it