Biometrics and the Fourth Amendmentt.snde
REFERENCES A MUST
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS
Although biometrics are commonly used in the public (law enforcement) sector, the use of biometrics in the private sector is becoming more common. As a result, the policies, procedures, and laws regulating their use are evolving.
- Describe one way that biometrics is currently being used in the private sector.
- Describe some of the best practices that should be in place to ensure that the biometric data is properly collected, used, and stored.
- Apply the eight Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Privacy Guidelines to your best practices analysis.
- Support your work with properly cited research and examples of the selected biometrics applied in the public and private sector.
- 6 years ago
- This is a series of three questions. ( See attached) Professionalism in the Workplace
- i need kim woods help
- Writing HW
- BUSN 258 Week 8 Final Exam
- Stephenson Company's computer system recently crashed
- "A" Work
- PM 586 Week 2 DQs ~ A + Work With References
- PM 586 Week 1 Individual Assignment ( Organization & Project Plan Template Proposal ) ~ A + Work With References
- for Dermico only.