Research Paper Guidelines:
Write on a community health topic “Hypertension in African American Women” Relate it to how it affects or potentially will affect the public health.
The health issue is Hypertension in African American women.
1) Using only peer-reviewed journals, review current evidence-based literature related to your selected topic. Some examples of peer-reviewed journals include The American Journal of Public Health, Public Health Nursing, and Family and Community Health. Select at least three peer-reviewed journals. Your textbook can used as an additional source of reference. Submit your paper to turn-it-in on the due date and provide a hard copy to your classroom faculty. (My text book is Stanhope).
2) Using your references and following APA guidelines, write a 5-page paper [excluding title and reference pages] on your selected topic. Answer the following questions:
a. What is the health issue? Discuss the significance of the topic to the population and to you. Why did you choose this topic? 20 points
b. Explain why your topic is an issue of concern for the public. Who is affected by this health issue and why? 20points
c. How would you as the CHN (Community Health Nurse) solve this issue? Include collaboration from professionals, organizations, and agencies and multilevel approaches. Incorporate current CHN practice and provide examples of innovative and effective nursing interventions. 20 points
d. Conclude with implications for the practice of the CHN now and in the future. What are your recommendations? 20 points
e. APA guidelines followed throughout including reference page and running head. 10 points
f. Spelling, grammar, and sentence structure appropriate. 10 points
g. Please carefully follow the guidelines In order to be in line with what is required in this essay. Remember to check for plagiarism.
Total points 100
- A small nation of ten people idolizes the TV show American Idol
- Is child labor, a common practice in poor nations, morally wrong or a useful support to family income?
- Assignment 3: Case Study—TSA
- Diagnostic Techniques
- MGMT 410 Human Resource Management All Discussions Week 1 to 7 Devry
- acc 564 assignment 1>>>>>>>>>xoon only
- eco 405
- Strategic Management in Healthcare Organization