BIO 330 MODULE 6 HOMEWORKantony34
Directions: The food web was a major focus of this module. There is an active food web in our oceans as well, and it has a very prominent “microbial loop.” Please read the "Caught in the Food Web" article.
Pomeroy, L.R. (2001). Caught in the food web: complexity made simple? Scientia Marina 65 (Suppl. 2): 31-40.
Note: You can find the above article in your iBoard course under Homework Assignment Instructions.
This paper will introduce you to many of the themes covered in your lecture, but from the perspective of an oceanographer. The paper is now over 10 years old and further advancements have been made.
Write a three to five page paperwhich describes the Pomeroy article and search for more recent findings on the topic (e.g., recent advances in nitrification in our ocean). Please use AAU’s LIRN Library to search for these articles. You may utilize the Academic Resource Center (ARC) for a concise guide on how to use LIRN and for APA formatting guidelines.
- 7 years ago
- BSHS 312 Week 2 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- Privacy Regulations
- Income tax expense, computed at 30 percent of income before taxes, is owed but unrecorded and unpaid at December 31....
- The following information was taken from the accounting records of Palmetto Company for the month of January
- What are the advantages of using a mixed method approach (attachment)
- Teenage girls with Anorexia
- CJS200 Week 4 Checkpoint Police & Law Enforcement ( CJS 200 Week 4 DQ’s )
- Network Design Paper