Bill of Rightsneel
For this project you will examine the Bill of Rights. To do this you will complete a 3 - 5 page paper that discusses the Bill of Rights, and presents the results of a survey that you will conduct to learn what people actually know about the Bill of Rights.
The project should address each of the elements listed below:
- Define each of the Bill of Rights Amendments.
- Discuss the Bill of Rights with special emphasis on those Amendments related to due process protections and criminal procedures.
- Examine public knowledge about the Bill of Rights and the due process protections established by these Amendments.
- Choose at least 5 people to interview (1 must be in the criminal justice field).
- Develop 10 survey questions about the Bill of Rights and due process protections, and administer the survey to the selected participants. Provide a copy of the survey questions as an Appendix to the paper.
- Examine the public’s general understanding of these protections, summarize the survey results and present this information in the paper.
- Utilize additional resources to complete the assignment such as scholarly articles, books and other academic sources.
Bill of Rights:
Visit The Charters of Freedom web site to explore the Bill of Rights.
Explore the history of the Bill of Rights.
The paper should contain a cover page and a list of references in APA format. All internal citation of outside sources plus the listing of all references should also adhere to APA format. All text pages should be double-spaced and in 12-point font.
You may consult the Kaplan Online Library, the Internet, the textbook, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations in APA style.
Directions for Submitting Your Projec
- 9 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it
- NOT RATED
Assignment: Bill of Rights For this assignment, you will examine the Bill of Rights. To do this you will complete a 3 - 5 page paper that discusses the Bill of Rights, and presents the results of a …8 years ago