Bill is considering investing $120,000 among two investments. He will invest $50,000 in the first investment which is known...atcv
Bill is considering investing $120,000 among two investments. He will invest $50,000 in the first investment which is known to follow a uniform distribution with a rate of return that varies from 10% to 25%. He will invest $70,000 in the second investment which follows a normal distribution with an average rate of return of 10% and a standard deviation of 3%. a) Use the following random numbers to simulate return rates for investment 1 for 3 years. Year RN Rate of Return 1 364 2 895 3 139 b) Use the following random numbers to simulate return rates for investment 2 for 3 years. Year RN Rate of Rturn 1 1.68 2 0.83 3 2.05 c) Complete the following simulation table to simulate Bill’s investments for a three-year period. Assume that the balances are cumulative. Investment 1 Investment 2 Combined Year RN Rate Return Balance RN Rate Return Balance Balance 1 364 1.68 2 895 -0.83 3 139 2.05
- 9 years ago
- Give a scientific description of a mid-latitude forest that contains a small pond within its shady depths. Research on the...
- fid the lateral area and surface area of a rectangular prism wtha height of 12 cm an a square base...
- How is a polar bear adapted to its enviorment
- How many ways can yiu make a sandwich by choosing 4 of 10 ingredients?
- Find the area of an equilateral triangle (regular 3-gon) with the given measurement. 6-inch apothem A = sq. in.
- What is the most common database query language? Question 1 answers SQL MML C++ Java Question 2 text Question 2 1 points ...
- Pick a favourite film, Research as many facts about this as possible, Write a mini review of the film, aim...
- 15 over 7 equals c over 63. What does c equal?
- How did the policies of the czars help to ignite the full-scale revolution?
- My question is in my description...can you solve it?