THE BIG FIVE INVENTORY. (PSYCHOLOGY)lovisb
ATTACHED ARE MY SCORES AND THE FIVE DIMENSIONS OF PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION.
Background: The Big Five Inventory (BFI) is a personality test that is based on McCrae and Costa’s Five Factor theory. This assignment is intended to help you learn more about five factor theory and increase your understanding of how objective tests of personality are administered, scored, and interpreted.
1. 1.Take the test: A PDF copy of the BFI is available in the handouts section of Blackboard. Print a copy and take the test, following the instructions at the top of the form.
2. 2.Score the test: Use the instructions for scoring the BFI, also available in the handouts section on Blackboard. You will end up with five separate numbers, one for each dimension of personality described by Five Factor Theory.
3.Interpret the test: In your textbook, read about the five dimensions of personality described by Five Factor Theory. Your scores on the BFI represent the degree to which each of the five dimensions reflect your personality. Based on the descriptions, write an essay that briefly describes each of the five dimensions, and reflects on the validity of the BFI as a means of evaluating these dimensions. Do you feel that the test is an accurate representation of your personality? Complete answers tend to be one page long.
5. More information: If you would like more information about the BFI, you may find the following links helpful:
- 8 years ago
- Home work
- how to calculate break-even point in dollar
- Who is the first character to suspect Beloved's true identity?
- ACC 205 Complete Week 3 Assignment - Guaranteed 100% Correct And A+ Work !
- how many 2/3 cups serving are in 5 cups of water
- Accounting Discussion Post Part 1 Unit 8
- 1 day..only top quality
- Good ole' chemistry
- Financial Polynomials
- Edit My essay