bibliographical and professional summary of a woman & another HWRmuha001
Paper #2: Interview is due this Thursday.
Part 3 reading material is now on Moodle. Part 3 covers such topic as consideration of social norms, professional practices and legal systems, and their implications regarding the marginization of women in mathematics, science, engineering & related areas & professions such as computer science.
Paper #2: Interview
Write a 3 - 5 pages (Typed, double spaced MLA style) Identify, interview, and prepare a bibliographical and professional summary of a woman you know personally who is currently practicing a pertinent field of study. Within the context of your reading on women in the same or related field, assess your interviewee’s background and experiences in her professional field of study.
- What STEM field are you in?
- How did you select this field?
- Was there a person involved in your decision to entry this field?
- How was your college experience majoring in a STEM field?
- Did you have any issues with the male to female ratio in your classroom?
- Did you feel your instructors treated you any differently than your male counter parts?
- How did you get to the position you currently hold?
- Do you currently enjoy working in a STEM field?
- Does your company have a female quota to meet?
- ETC …
Handout #2: Historical Women
Write a 3 - 5 pages (Typed, double spaced, MLA style) From the reading material in part two or/and internet research, select a historic women in history Using the reading material in part two & internet research select one of the women . In your essay, make sure to address the following questions:
What were Franklin's most important contributions to DNA research? What challenges did Franklin face as a scientist? What did she have to sacrifice? How did informal networks and the work environment impact her career?
- 7 years ago
- Food Webs Case Study
- writing 5 sentences letter ez
- PROBLEM STATEMENTS
- Discuss the implication on HR policies of 2 of the labor laws or regulations that were implemented in the last 10...
- Accounting/Financing homework
- Evaluative Essay
- What factors affect a firm's degree of transaction exposure in a particular currency? For each factor, explain the desirable characteristics that would reduce transaction exposure. Explain how a U.S. corporation could hedge net receivables in Malaysian ri
- For ARCHMAGE Only
- ACC - Photo, Inc, a distributor of photographic supplies