Below is a computer output based on a sample of 506 observations with a few spots left blanktutor4helpyou
Below is a computer output based on a sample of 506 observations with a few spots left blank.
Coefficient Standard Error t-stat p-value
Constant -21.873 3.178 -6.883 1.76e-11
X1 -0.099 0.015 1.17e-10
X2 -0.480 0.200 -2.399 0.0168
X3 8.440 0.410 20.653 2e-16
Source of Variation DF Sum of Squares Mean Square F p-value
Regression 3 22878.8 193 2.2e-16
Error 502 19837.5 39.5
- What is the estimated regression equation?
- What is the interpretation of the coefficient of X1?
- What is the test statistic for whether β1 is significant (calculate)?
- Is the parameter β1 significant at a 1% level (α=0.01)?
- Is the parameter β2 significant at a 1% level (α=0.01)?
- What is the mean square regression (MSR)?
- If you were to do a Backward Elimination based on the p-value of the t-statistic and an alpha to remove of 0.05, would you remove any variable in the first step and if so which one?
- 7 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it