According to this week's Web Resource, LD Online, a Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) is "…a plan that includes positive strategies, program modifications, and supplementary aids and supports that address a student's disruptive behaviors and allows the child to be educated in the least restrictive environment (LRE)."
Source: "Glossary" (2010): LD Online. Retrieved from http://www.ldonline.org/glossary
Refer to this week's readings and explore LD online in order to prepare for this week's Seminar. Come prepared to discuss:
1. What are three (3) strategies for reducing and preventing behavior problems in the preschool classroom?
2. Share an experience you have had with a behavior problem you have witnessed either as a student or teacher and describe the problem as well as the resolution. Do you think the action taken was effective and appropriate? What would you have done differently?
- 7 years ago
- ACC 291 Week 2 - Individual WileyPLUS Assignment Week Two Exercise E8-3 , BE9-13 , 9-4 , E9-9 , E9-10 , P9-5A
- 2 easy science questions
- for Baber Makayla (need to add a thought to this writing )
- Create an annotated bibliography of a minimum of 15 special
- Analysis of Ethical Dilemma from Current Events
- what would be the density of an irregular shaped object that weighted 83 grams and displaced 15 ml of water...
- 14 minus the quotient of 25 p
- Finance investing
- Assessment 10
- Answer each of the 2 essay questions below with a response that is at least 300 words in length. The total submission for this week should be 600 words in length. 1. Explain how the Fed's use of its three tool of monetary policy affect supply and demand
- NOT RATED
According to this week's Web Resource, LD Online, a Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) is "…a plan that includes positive strategies, program modifications, and supplementary aids and supports …7 years ago