BBA 3602 Management MCQ'SMartin
- AnswerIn the Five Forces Model, when the barriers to enter into the industry are __________, the more likely it is that industry profits will be __________.low; highlow; lowhigh; lowhigh; high
- AnswerGE Financial Services is an example of which level of management operations for General Electric Company?FunctionalCorporateDivisionalDepartmentalUnit
- AnswerWhen managers cannot assign probabilities of future occurrence to possible alternatives to a decision, this is known as __________.certaintyriskbounded rationalityuncertaintydialectical inquiry
- AnswerWhen an organization enters a new type of industry that is not similar in any way to the current businesses of the organization, this is known as a(n) ____________ strategy.concentration on a single businessunrelated diversificationinternational expansionrelated diversificationvertical integration
- AnswerWhen a manager makes a decision based on a generalization from a very small sample of information, this is known as:dialectical inquiry.systematic errors.devil's advocacy.representative bias.the illusion of control.
- AnswerAccording to the administrative model of decision making, if managers cannot possibly specify all of the possible alternatives to a decision, this is the result of:incomplete information.bounded rationality.an optimum decision.brainstorming.
- AnswerThe explosion of the space shuttle Challenger is an example of poor managerial decision-making wherein managers neglected the criterion of __________.ethicalnesspracticalitylegalityeconomic feasibilitydevil's advocacy
- AnswerIn the classical model of decision-making, the most appropriate decision given the likely future consequences to the organization is known as the ______________ decision.intuitivecreativeheuristicobviousoptimum
- AnswerWhen the information available to a manager is incomplete because the manager must make a decision quickly, this is known as:bounded rationality.devil's advocacy.dialectical inquiry.a time constraint.an information cost.
- AnswerIn the Five Forces Model, the type of competitive activity that exists between organizations is known as the:potential for entry into the industry.threat of substitute products.power of customers.level of rivalry.power of suppliers.
- 9 years ago
BBA 3602 Management MCQ'S
Purchase the answer to view it