Basic Questions/ Response simple no reference for a jobshontalee09
This is for a job so the answer could be detail and basic in actually finish today I don't have the time to do it .
1. Ability to assist in the full range of nursing care to patients/residents with physical and/or behavioral problems in a hospital, long term care or outpatient setting under the direction of a Registered Nurse and/or Licensed Vocational Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse.
2. Ability to communicate orally with patients/residents, families, interdisciplinary team and other personnel. This includes serving as a preceptor to new [NAs] by assisting with the coordination of their orientation and overseeing/assessing their practical experience while in a clinical setting.
3. Ability to recognize and react to emergent patient/resident care situations and intervene while waiting for assistance. For example, recognizing need for basic life support, controlling bleeding and assisting with behavior crisis, etc.
4. Ability to properly use and maintain reusable medical equipment (RME), and manage materials and supplies in simple diagnostic and treatment procedures such as blood glucose monitoring, specimen collection, 12-Lead EKG, vital sign devices, etc.
- 4 years ago
- capitalism and the us economy paragraph
- 1 single space page
- The BHA 3501 Course Project will include at least the following sections; you may want to include others if you deem them appropriate: 1. Introduction of your Topic 2. Challenges and Problems Associated with your Topic 3. Review of the Community Health
- Create a project to keep track of concert ticket sales by your club. Ticket prices are based on the seating location.
- Importance of Effective Supply Chain Design Memo
- HELP NEEDED PLEASE (CHAT ME NOW)
- nursing question