Based on a SWOT of Amazon.com - need to answer the following questions with a minimum of 100 words for...budyka
Based on a SWOT of Amazon.com - need to answer the following questions with a minimum of 100 words for each. 1. List at least FIVE sources you will use to obtain information about the firm’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Discuss what categories of the SWOT elements of information are readily available on the Internet. What categories of data are difficult or impossible to find on the Internet? (When using the Internet, be sure to provide specific websites or URLs.) 2. Rate, from the best to the worst, each of the sources you indicated in #1 above as being sources you will use in your analysis in terms of its probable reliability. Discuss the steps and/or actions you can take to validate the reliability and accuracy of the information you obtain. 3. As a manager, how confident would you be in basing strategic decisions on the information that you’ve obtained online for the SWOT? What other sources of information can you use to effectively complete the SWOT analysis?
- 9 years ago
- What are the sources of the rules of international law? Are those rules legally binding? Do powerful states like the...
- computer graphics
- Based on your 20 pages, what conclusions can you make about what is happening in your book.
- what makes the character odysseus complex?
- linear recurrence sequence
- Describe a real-life situation you could use to convince someone the 2x+5x and 7x+5 are different ways of expressing the same information.
- olan answered 75%of the problems correct on his math test. if there were 65 problems on the test how many...
- Problem 18- If you borrow $4,000 at $500 interest for one year, what is your effective interest rate for the following rate for the following payment plans? A) Annual payment B) Semiannual payments C) Quarterly payments D) Monthly payments
- Categorize the following consumer loan products by their product life cycle stage: introductory, growth, maturity, or decline. Explain your choices....
- Write a composite time signature in which triple meter in 8th notes is followed by a duple meter in quarter...
- NOT RATED
MGMT 303 Principles of Management - DeVry
6 years ago
- List at least FIVEsources you will use to obtain information about the firm’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Discuss what categories …
- NOT RATED
MGMT 303 Principles of Management
Week 2 Discussions and Quiz
Week 2 DQ 1
Managers, most business decisions are made under conditions of either risk or uncertainty. In your opinion, is it easier …5 years ago