A ball is thrown at an angle of 30 degrees with an initial velocity of 20 m/s at an elevation...doozanbr
A ball is thrown at an angle of 30 degrees with an initial velocity of 20 m/s at an elevation of 10 m. How long will it take to hit the ground? How far did it go?
- 9 years ago
- Accounting Help
- General form of ellipse: 18x^2 + 9y^2 = 153 - 24x + 6y How do I turn this into the...
- why is plankton so important to the fishing industry?
- St.Louis lies near both the ocean and the mountains,Vancouver,British, Columbia, hasca mild climate with rainy winters. What Geographic them is...
- Suggest programs that can be implemented by church and civic organization to eradicate prejudice in the Bahamian socety today.
- Sara earns 5% interest on her $2,500 certificate of deposit. How much simple interest will Sara earn in 3 years?
- “Ensuring Equal Employment Opportunity and Safety” and “ Women, Ambition and (Still) the Pay Gap.” Please respond to the following:
- What arguments could you make against the statement that humans are causing extinctions unlike any in the history of the earth? Please give an example of an extinction and the reason(s) it occurred.
- What is the structure and function of the cell membrane?
- i want answers. not help