Baber Makayla Onlydivatj32
Resources: Riordan Manufacturing Virtual Organization and University of Phoenix Material: PM/571 Final Project
Incorporate project management deliverables developed during Weeks Two through Six into a comprehensive project management plan that includes the following elements:
Project scope statement
WBS in Microsoft® Project® 2007
Project schedule in Microsoft® Project® 2007
Risk management plan
Change control management plan
Steps taken to assemble, develop, and manage the project team
Explanation of how you will manage project execution
Importance of project sponsorship and project leadership during project execution
Method of measuring and reporting project progress and performance
The rationale for your choice
Include additional sections describing the project retrospective process and the project closedown process for the project.
Determine how the project retrospective process and project closedownsteps relate to each other and the overall project structure.
Submit comprehensive project management plan as a Microsoft®Word document.
Develop a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of no more than 10 slides illustrating the main points from the Riordan Manufacturing Project Management Plan.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
- 6 years ago
- acct 352 ais
- paper analyzing the characteristics of a learning organization and its applications (ATTN CREATIVE INSTRUCTOR)
- Annual lease payments of $10,000 for 20 years. 2. At the end of the lease term the asset is expected to have a value of $2,750. 3. The fair market value of the asset at the inception of the lease is $92,625. 4. The estimated economic life of the lease
- Ideal Statistician
- FIN 534 WK 2 Discussion
- CGD218 Visual Literacy in Business WEEK 5 FINAL Project Using Visuals to Communicate a Message
- BUS330 Principles of Marketing Week 3 - Discussion 1 and 2
- Discussions Question 1 & 2
- Return you're living in the western sector of Berlin in 1940 during the Berlin airlift this area is controlled by...