For Baber Makayla Onlymarbar1
The case study you developed in the Module 2 assignment included an initial needs assessment. The use of reliable and valid measurement tools are required to verify and/or effectively modify that initial assessment. Performance psychology specialists have devoted considerable effort to understanding and reducing measurement error; however, the work of error mitigation continues. Thus, the performance psychology practitioner should take every reasonable action to assure that the measurement tool used to assess a case is not only well suited to the problems identified in the case, but also exhibits a reasonable level of reliability and validity.
For this assignment, you will evaluate the reliability and validity of three measurement tools that could be used to assess the needs of the client in the case you described in the Module 2 assignment. One tool should be selected from each of the following forms: physiological measurements, human performance measurements, and survey instruments. You should consider predictive, construct, content-related, and criterion-related validity in your evaluation.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Choose three measurement tools that could be used to assess the needs of the client in the case you described in the Module 2 assignment. One tool should be selected from each of the following forms: physiological measurements, human performance measurements, and survey instruments.
Write a paper (1,750-2,000 words) in which you evaluate the three measurement tools you selected. Include the following in your paper:
- A description of each measurement tool and its theoretical foundation.
- A research-based discussion of the reliability and validity of the measurement tools.
- A rationale for using the measurement tools in the case you described in the Module 2 assignment.
- 6 years ago
- HELP CHEM
- PSYCH 550 Entire course
- ACC205 / ACC 205 Tutorial: Week 1 Assignment Treasure Hunt Exploration Company
- physics homework
- write an essay
- PSYCH 625 week 2 Assignment needed
- intercultural management
- ACC 557 Assignment 1 Review of Accounting Ethics
- 1-Hour Writer
- BUS303 MODULE1 CASE: ROUTINE AND GOODWILL EMAILS