The "B" means Boston not Bombs and Criminal Law Questionsgcoe_2
The “B” means Boston not Bombs
On April 15, 2013, two bombs went off at the infamous annual Boston Marathon.
Within days, there were leads in the case and suspects were identified.
One suspect was killed and the other was arrested after a long and wild police pursuit. For purposes of this assignment, I want you to assume that both suspects survived.
- Your job is to charge them with any and all crimes that you could charge them with -- what crimes would you charge them with? Why?
- Make sure you analyze the elements and explain your reasoning.
Keep in mind that this question may involve crimes discussed in this chapter as well as throughout the course.
- For each crime, discuss any possible defenses that could be raised.
- Evaluate and predict the likelihood of success for each crime you have identified as being chargeable.
- Finally, discuss how you would handle the prosecution of the case and why in terms of social media, accountability, and the goals of social order and national security.
You paper is to be 2-4 pages in length and written using the APA format. You are to incorporate at least one (1) outside source, making sure you properly cite and reference that source.
Assignment checked for plagiarism through SafeAssign.
- 6 years ago
- Discussion board - 150 words - 2 hours
- MAT 300 Discussion Question
- 2 page help
- Research - Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC 2008
- english quiz
- What was the legal basis of the US Supreme Court striking down the federal Defense of Marriage Act in June 2013
- MAT 540 homework>>xoon only
- ANTH 100 Midterm Essay
- A-plus writer
- NOT RATED
Jim met Rhonda in a bar and that evening they had sexual intercourse. The drinking age is 21. The age of consent in the State is 17. Rhonda was fifteen years old at that time. Rhonda …6 years ago
- NOT RATED
1. Jim met Rhonda in a bar and that evening they had sexual intercourse. The drinking age is 21. The age of consent in the State is 17. Rhonda was fifteen years old at that time. Rhonda …5 years ago