a.what is the break even volume in dollars for selling drinks at booth? b. how many of each item would you expect to sell at break even point?yakv.k
as a manager of a drink booth, you estimate labor costs to be $300 (2 ppl, $150 per day). even if nothing is sold. another fixed cost is the rental of the booth for $200 a day.
items price per unit variable cost per unit % of sales
soft drinks 1.00 0.35 0.15
wine 3.75 1.76 0.30
coffee 1.75 0.65 0.30
tea 1.50 0.58 0.10
water 1.00 0.28 0.15
- 8 years ago
- Science Class Homework Due today 7pm eastern Time
- simplify expression: 7(2x+2)-9(-1+6x)
- for phyllis young
- How was the West portrayed?
- There is a continuing debate between economists on how to make economic choices. Are choices to be based on facts of the economy, on value judgments, or on some sort of combination of these? In the article "Fair Taxes? Depends What You Mean by Fair," Greg
- my favorite food is Chinese food
- what is the x-coordinate of the point of inflection on the graph of y=1/10x^5 + 1/2x^4 - 3/10?
- explain the krebs cycle
- How is long run aggregate expenditure affected when income decreases
- 3 reasons why kids should be home schooled.