Avoiding Plagiarism and Strengthening Arguments. Choose and evaluate two short argumentative essays.karemp
Task 1: Discuss why each essay does or does not display plagiarism. How could the author have avoided plagiarism when using sources in the essay?
Task 2: Next, look at each essay and judge its merit as an argument. How would you better carry out each argument? What suggestions do you have to make each argument more valid?
Create a Microsoft Word document with responses to each question, and submit the Word document as an attachment.
Submit your response to the assignment in a minimum of 200 words in a Microsoft Word document.
- 7 years ago
- ADMINSTRATION OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE COMMON ASSESSMENT
- Finance, Bond Spreadsheet Assignment.
- Algebra 2 packet
- ACC206: Principles of Accounting II
- Group Project
- On January 1, 1982, Jackson Corporation
- Putting It All Together and Analyzing the Results
- help project
- Auditing Assignment
- THE 311 Sexuality, Sex & Morality Essay #1 In the Bible, read Deuteronomy 25:5-10, which gives rules governing the custom called the “Levirate Law. Then read Genesis 38, the story about Judah, Onan, and Tamar. (In the assignment, DO NOT retell the story.