In this assignment, you will consider how to access and evaluate different types of sources (refer to page 435 in your textbook). Some access and evaluation techniques may be used on several sources, while others may apply to a particular source type. Be
In this assignment, you will consider how to access and evaluate different types of sources (refer to page 435 in your textbook). Some access and evaluation techniques may be used on several sources, while others may apply to a particular source type.
Begin by listing three types of sources. For each source type, complete the following:
- Give an example of the source type (provide title and/or URL address if a web site).
- Write a three-sentence summary of each source selection (what information does each contain?)
- Describe what criteria you will use to evaluate this source.
- In a concluding paragraph for each source selection, discuss if you found the site to be credible, why it was or was not credible, and how you would incorporate it into your writing.
body preview (0 words)
file1.docx preview (464 words)
xxxxxxx Head: xxxxxxxxxx SOURCES
This source xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx based xx theories xxxx are xxxxxxxx to be implemented in xxxxxxx xxxx have been xxxxxxxx xx conflicts xxx reforms that are directed xx their justice xxxxxxxx The source xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx in several xxxxxxx systems that xxxx guarantee justice to xxxx xxx xxxxxx points xxx the fact xxxx some xxxxxxxx justice xxxxxxxx work in their own xxxxxx others xxxx xx xx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xx function successfully (United Nations, xxxxxx
Briggs S., xxxxxxx Important Theories xx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx People xxxxxx xxxxxx Retrieved from http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/important-theories-in- criminology-why-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxxxx is xx article xxxx xxxxxxxxx
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it