Assignment for KimdiCaszta507
I need help writing a paper.
The topic is
In the history of the philosophy of religion, Pascal’s Wager is one of the most famous sets of arguments in apologetic philosophy–offered by a French philosopher, physicist, and mathematician–designed to advance his claim that despite the fact that there is no empirical evidence for the existence of God, it still makes rational sense to believe in Him. What are his arguments in support of embracing faith in God, and what are the counterarguments that the critics of Pascal raise against his arguments? Do the critics of Pascal’s arguments make a convincing case against his position? Why or Why not?
It has to be 8 - 10 pages
1. TYPE YOUR PAPERS.
2. DOUBLE-SPACE THROUGHOUT YOUR PAPERS.
3. Use MLA style in-text citation throughout your paper.
4. Your name, PHI 1030 (the course number), and Professor, should appear in the upper left corner of the first page of your papers.
5. Margins should be 1" at the top, bottom, left, and right.
6. Font should be 14-point Times New Roman.
7. Each essay should be 8 to 12 pages long.
8. You should use at least five academic sources in each essay. Your sources may be books, academic periodicals, and philosophical Web sites.
9. Dictionaries, encyclopedias, the Holy Bible, and other religious texts DO NOT count as sources for your essays.
10. At the end of each essay, you should include a Works Cited page that is constructed according to MLA style. You should NOT have a bibliography or references page.
I attached the Layout that must be followed...
Thanks in advance
- 5 years ago
- I often wonder how animals survive in what most humans can easily avoid: the environment. Take the record-braking heat waves...
- Issuing Debt and Bond Valuation
- Determine what fiscal policy measure has a more direct impact to the economy. Is it an increase in government spending...
- Discussion on Research at least two articles on the topic of emerging enterprise network applications.
- Throughout the course you have been working to improve your academic writing skills. You have already written a Midterm Research paper demonstrating your abilities based on a variety of topic ideas. For the final research paper you should determine your o
- Need in 20 hours from now
- MGMT 303 Principles of Management Final Exam Set 3 Devry
- BUS 600 Management Communications with Technology Tools Week 3 Assignment
- Design the logic (pseudocode and diagram) for a program that allows a user to continuously enter numbers until the user enters 0. Display the sum of the numbers entered.
- Case Study 2: Improving E-Mail Marketing Response Expert julia