ASSIGNMENT: Describe the path/route that an electrical impulse takes from the receptor to effector in the ...sanhez
ASSIGNMENT: Describe the path/route that an electrical impulse takes from the receptor to effector in the withdrawl/flexor reflex. Describe the arc as this reflex would occur if the painful stimulus was on the sole of your foot and the effector was a knee flexor. Your description should include all neurons, specific nerves, roots, horns, and location of synapses as well as correct use of the following terms: sensory, motor, excitation/excitatory, interneuron, nociceptor, spinal cord, and synapse. For full credit your description will include the correct order of events/structures and indicate cause and effect relationships. DESCRITPTION: One page or less, 10-12 size font, space and a half (or double spaced). Use full sentence, paragraph form. No introduction is needed; no background or extra information is needed. Just stick to the question asked and describe the reflex arc as directly and succinctly as possible
- 9 years ago
- evaluate h(t)= cos(20t) for t=3
- Objective function z=x+y Constraints: x<7 y>2 2x-2y>-3
- a vertical rod 8ft high casts a shadow 6ft long.at the same time, a nearby tree casts a shadow 15ft...
- There are 3 parts to this forum: Segmenting the Market, Target Marketing, Products and Prices. •Part 1 - In...
- String Town Iron Works
- Cultural Anthropology
- what does S.P.E.C.T stand for in psychology ?
- what is a renaissance man and why is Leonardo considered a good example?
- Write a polynomial equation that has solutions x=2, x=5i, and x=-5i