ASSIGNMENT 8 - CHAPTER 9, 10 and 11: Strategy Evaluation and International Operations 1. For an organization of your...viace8
ASSIGNMENT 8 - CHAPTER 9, 10 and 11: Strategy Evaluation and International Operations 1. For an organization of your choice, answer the following questions (NOTE: Refer to pp. 292-5 of our text). a. What would be the three most important measures you would use to evaluate this organization’s strategic performance, and provide at least one reason for each of the three measures? (30 points) b. What corrective actions would you suggest to improve performance? (10 points) 2. Research the U.S. film industry, and answer the following questions (NOTE: Refer to handouts): a. Describe at least two points that should be included in each of the four points of Porter’s “diamond of national advantage” framework: (20 points) . Factor conditions . Demand conditions . Related/supporting industries . Rivalry. b. Which type of expansion strategy outside the U.S. would be most appropriate for a U.S. film production company? Provide at least two reasons for your choice. (15 points) . International . Global . Multi-domestic/multi-country . Transnational. c. If a film distribution company were considering expansion outside the U.S., which of the following entry mode would be most appropriate? Provide at least two reasons for your choice. (15 points) . Exporting . Licensing . Franchising . Alliances/Joint ventures . Wholly-owned subsidiaries. d. Based on the above analysis, rate the U.S. film industry’s Investment Potential on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 = Low, 5 = High). Provide at least two reasons for your rating (3-5 year sales/profit trends, industry mutual fund prices, etc.). (10 points) NOTES: 1. Properly cite references in the body of your paper (APA format) 2. Include a reference page with at least THREE sources of information
- 9 years ago
- Can you help me with these questions
- Computer Science Assignments 6 & 8
- predict the genotypic and phenotypic outcome (offspring) of a cross between two heterozygous tall pea plants. Tall is a dominant...
- Math Homework
- QUESTION: Usually, only whole populations of a species “evolve” by natural selection. Explain the special type of selection that works within a species, that in its most extreme form can lead to the phenomenon of the “parasitic male”. What type of selecti
- i need content for my company website
- Correct subject pronoun for this sentence. _____ soy estudiante
- A magnetic field directed into the page changes with time according to B = 0.0300t^2 + 1.40, where B is...
- Writing Assignment: Health Care Costs Conduct some research and write a two page paper answering the following questions: What types...
- log(8)(x+1)=2-log (1/8)(x)