Assignment 7 Seven Testswak_solutions
1. Was the worker adequately warned of the results of his conduct?
2. Was the manager's rule or order reasonably identified with efficient and safe operations?
3. Did management investigate before managing the discipline?
4. Was the examination reasonable and objective?
5. Did the examination produce significant confirmation or evidence of blame?
6. Were the rules, orders, and penalties connected evenhandedly and without discrimination?
7. Was the punishment reasonably identified with the seriousness of the offense and the past record?
- 5 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it