Assignment 3: Communications Policysllnez
Prepare a Communications Policy Document that maps the type of communications messages (e.g., organizational or strategic changes, procedural changes, information important to organizational sub-groups, confidential information, unwelcome information, etc.) to the audience; media to be used (including social media); the appropriate approvals required; and tools and tactics. This document will be 8 to 10 pages. Utilize at least five peer-reviewed articles in addition to readings from the textbook and online resources.
The following Web sites can be used as references for the document to be created:
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
|Communicated clearly and effectively with all audiences, avoiding any potential confusion/misunderstandings|
|Communicated consistently to all audiences and across all media|
|Achieved accuracy and timeliness with the application of the communication policy|
|Provided opportunity for feedback and comments from people following the policies|
|Delivered communications appropriate to their target audience in terms of verbal and visual style, content, medium, and delivery|
|Provided equality of access to all stakeholders impacted by document|
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.|
- 7 years ago
- Famine, Affluence, and Morality-PHI 200 (Peter Singer)
- A student analyzed ears of corn that demonstrated two traits in the F2 kernels, purple or white colors and smooth...
- Econ paper for expanding
- why is the order of the nitrogen bases so important in DNA replication?
- 400 word response
- consider an annuity that makes monthly payments for as long as someone lives
- with the adven of Maritime exploration the influence of the West (at this point, meaning wester europe) changed greatly. Describe...
- Accounting Homeworks
- NOT RATED
Due Tuesday, September 10, 2013.
Prepare a Communications Policy Document that maps the type of communications messages (e.g., organizational or strategic changes, procedural changes, information …7 years ago