Assignment 2 ITstbvehxgan68
Course Project—Part 2
In this assignment, you will study the hardware components, the network, and connection media specifications that make a network function optimally.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the following:
- Hardware and software components used for networks
- Connection media specifications for networks
Continuing with the scenario you worked with in W1 Assignment 3, in which you designed a network for Dreamz Inc.; this week, you will complete the following tasks:
- If needed, modify the plan created in W1 Assignment 3 to accommodate suggestions and recommendations from your instructor and your own changes based on the readings and activities for this week. Color code your additions or modifications so that the changes are easy to identify.
- Select the hardware and software components to build the LAN. Make sure you do not select two different components to perform the same function.
- Select the hardware and software components to build the WAN such that Dreamz Inc. can connect to other public and private networks.
- In the branch office of Dreamz Inc. at Detroit, each user is a highly billable resource and the company cannot afford the unavailability of any user due to a network problem. Each user needs at least 100 Mbps connection speed. Select the network equipment that you will use for this branch office and explain why.
- Select the specification of the connection media to be used and state the reasons for selecting it.
Prepare and post a 2- to 3-page report using Microsoft Word to document your work. It is important to pay close attention to the page limit.
Support your work with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
- 7 years ago
- WEEK 2 - TOPIC 1: INTRINSIC MOTIVATION AND QUALITY OF WORK
- Essay about body parts
- what is anansi and the spider about
- Fact File About Australia
- -8x+3y=-15 y=3
- In which form of government do sovereign states have more power than the central government? Justify why you chose your...
- What is a female dog called?
- a stomp rocket takes 1.5 seconds to reach its maximum height. what was its initial velocity??
- Statistics Problems !
- Sentence Skills Homework