Assignment 2: Executive Summary Presentation
In the end, as a manager, part of your role is to develop strategy, and share this strategy with various stakeholders within the organization. This assignment will allow you to take your findings as a manager, and communicate these findings to those who are affected.
In M6: Assignment 2, (Please see M6:Assignment 2 in Attachment) you analyzed Ferguson & Son Manufacturing Company's budgetary control system, explained how the use of an activity-based costing system could change the results of the budget and improve ROI, and made recommendations for goal alignment. This assignment was also the LASA 2.
In this assignment, you will develop an executive summary of your findings in a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation format.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Include a statement of the problem or topic of LASA 2, a concise analysis of the findings, and a recapitulation of any main conclusions or recommendations.
- Be sure to incorporate specific details from LASA 2 to highlight or support the summary.
- Using your knowledge of capital budgeting techniques, explain how principles of capital budgeting, such as the payback method, IRR, and NPV, can be used to assess changes in performance and make decisions for the future based on decisions made within the organization.
Develop a 5-slide presentation in PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M7_A2.ppt.
- you get work kingzore!!!!!
- 5-y=x x=10
- Marta went to the local discount store to stock up on school supplies. She bought four spiral notebooks at $1.50...
- I know spanish, but for spanish class we have to do an online Rosetta Stone, can anyone help me? This...
- h - 3=-2
- Returns for Small Stocks Consider if the Great Depression had happened from 1989 to 2000 and the returns from 1989...
- Article Summary/Powerpoint
- how could you solve this equation? Al(s)+HCl(aq) yield AlCl with a subscript of 3 (aq)+H with a subscript 2(g)
- 12 page paper due 5/18/12