Interview a relative or friend regarding his or her current development. The interview should:
1. Identify the current career development stage this person is in.
2. Identify a special career management challenge this person is facing.
3. Discuss how the current employer is helping him or her deal with this career management challenge.
4. Evaluate the employer’s response to the career management issue.
5. Suggest how the company might better help him or her deal with the issue.
No wiki, dictionary.com & cite all work
Noe, R. (2010). Strategic Training. Employee Training and Development (5th ed., pp. 445-460). New York: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
- 7 years ago
- Acces lab quiz
- BUSI 320 -MODULE/WEEK 1 -FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
- 40 problem for calculus 1
- Selection and Description of Organization
- The treasurer of Riley Coal Co. is asked to compute the cost of fixed income securities for her corporation. Even before...
- Interpersonal Comunications Discussion
- FIN 515 Week 3 Risk Return and the CAPM DQ 2
- COM 215 Week 3 Peer Review for Ryon
- BUS 201 Week 2 Discussion 1 (Environmental Factors) 1#