There can be a good strategy with a bad product and a good product with a bad strategy, and this can impact product or service success in the marketplace. There are many cases of good products taking much longer to achieve their rightful success because of poor strategy. This assignment helps you explore why such issues occur and how to prevent them.
Identify a good product that had a bad “get to market” strategy and as a result took longer than it should have to be successful.
Respond to the following:
- What could the company have done differently in its strategic planning to expedite the results?
- How might the approach you describe be a universal consideration to other businesses as they “go to market”?
Write your initial response in approximately 300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
- What math property do I use to solve 39x90
- For the linear expression in x, mx,+mn +20x +m +5 give the constant term and the coefficient of x.
- What is total displacement?
- who invented the radio?
- how do you find molar mass?
- why was louis pasteur so important?
- how did ancient societies meet the wants and needs of their people
- “How News Lifts Â– or Sinks Â– World Stock