In this assignment, you will produce a report based on the following scenario.
Imagine that you and a group of your fellow classmates own a company that manufactures cheap sunglasses. To lower production costs, you want to move your factory from your developed country to a more cost-effective nation. Choose a prospective country to which you will move production. In your report, please address the following elements.
- What elements of the national business environment might affect your move?
- Are there obstacles to overcome in the international business environment?
- How will managing your company be different when you undertake international activities?
- What challenges will you face in managing your new employees?
- The introduction provides a sufficient background on the topic and previews the major points
- Central theme/purpose is immediately clear
- Structure is clear, logical, and easy to follow
- Subsequent sections develop/support the central theme
- Conclusion/recommendations follow logically from the body of the paper
- Writer compares/contrasts/integrates theory/subject matter with work environment/experience
- At an appropriate level, the writer analyzes and synthesizes theory/practice to develop new ideas and ways of conceptualizing and performing
- 5 years ago
- SCI 275 complete course best guidance for students
- Drugs & Society-Observation Paper-Needed ASAP
- for puja
- PROJ-420 Project Risk Management - All 7 Weeks Discussions, A+ Material (PROJ420 PROJ 420)
- You have been notified by the attorney for your late Dear Uncle Harry that he left his old service station...
- Bus Management
- Homework 3 - 8
- International business discussion question review (need 2 answers 2 paragraph each)
- BUS 599 Week 5 Assignment Corporate Culture Leadership Actions for Strategy Implementation Southwest Airlines
- NOT RATED
Imagine that you and a group of your fellow classmates own a company that manufactures cheap sunglasses. To lower production costs, you want to move your factory from your developed country to a more …5 years ago