Analyze measures of economic growth, and comparative and absolute advantage in international trade for China
Research China, using such resources as the CIA World Fact Book, World Bank data, and World Trade Organization. Research its economic, political, and cultural development.
Compare the following using tables or graphs, for most recent year available and for 2009 (the trough of the last economic cycle):
Country GDP per Capita
Country GDP as a % of World GDP
Country exports per capita
Country exports as a % of GDP
Country exports as a % of World exports.
Country imports per capita
Country imports as a % of GDP
Country imports as a % of World imports (world imports = world exports)
Discuss reasons why the economic growth of China varies so markedly. How does trade influence the strength of the economy worldwide?
Determine the stage in the lifecycle for each country's economy.
Discuss the following for each country:
At least two products that have provided the country an absolute advantage in trade (if any)
At least two products that have provided the country a comparative advantage in trade
Factors that have prevented a country from achieving either
- 5 years ago
- Are you familiar with this type of case study?
- FIN 5620 Quantitative Problem Set #1 36595
- HRM 590 Human Resource Management Week 1 DQ 1 HRM Trends Devry
- Make a summary
- compare the two articles, and use direct quotes from the files to support your ideas, also suggest solutions .prof.moses
- Case Study
- The attack on the Pearl Habour
- Product Marketing
- To complete the following assignment, go to this week's Assignment link in the left navigation. Senge’s Five Disciplines and Organizational Climate [CLOs: 2,4] The learning organization is affected by both the individual and the organizational climate.