Please use APA format for the essay style as well as in-text citations and when listing the references. Must be 2–3-page essay
Sociologists use the “components of culture” in order to identify cultures and subcultures. The components of culture are language, material objects, behaviors, and symbols. For this assignment, you will compare and contrast two different cultures or subcultures. Information about the components of culture and different cultures/subcultures can be found using textbook or online materials.
Below you will find a step-by-step guide for completing this paper:
1. Choose two separate cultures or subcultures to compare and contrast. Examples could be India and the United States or Gothics and Emos..
2. Compare and contrast these two cultures/subcultures, specifically analyzing the components of culture (language, material objects, behaviors, and symbols.)
3. Be sure to include an introduction with a thesis, conclusion that reviews all main points you present, and integration of your personal views on the topic.
- 9 years ago
- -2 + (-16) =
- Why bat sleep upside down?
- sqrt 22
- Perormance appraisal methods (HRM)
- how do you write reading criticism on gilgamesh?
- Fact or opinion Human hands are delicate and efficiant instruments
- Work based Project (BS 2405)
- briefly investigate the current research in to creating cell-based "spare-parts" for humans, what implications, social, ethical, political, cultural economic, may...
- what is RNA dependent RNA polymerase?
- DQ1 due Tuesday