Assess Global Challenges for Union and Management Consideration
NO PLAGARISM!!! THIS IS DUE TUESDAY!! PRICE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE!! THANKS! :)
You have been tasked to develop a presentation for the organization’s senior management on the future of unions and collective bargaining in a global environment, as your company is considering overseas expansion. Based on your readings and additional research, create a PowerPoint presentation aimed at informing managers of the potential for unions (such as the UAW) to organize manufacturing workers in foreign countries. Address the following in your presentation:
- Discuss the implications of the wide range of conditions that may apply to an industry such as the auto industry, where workers with similar skills experience disparate treatment in different countries.
- Analyze the working conditions in foreign manufacturing plants or other work environments which may open the door for union organizing.
- Analyze the challenges for multi-national companies based in the United States to ensure that the global workplace will provide fair wages and a working environment that promotes employee health and safety.
- Articulate how global events may influence more opportunities for unions to organize these workers.
Throughout your presentation, provide specific examples to illustrate your analysis. For instance, identify specific industries and countries used to complete your presentation.
Conclude your presentation by recommending whether or not to consider union representation in the foreign marketplace. You may discover that in some countries, you would consider it and in others you would not.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs presentation or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least 3 scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
- assignment 1100-1300word finish within 24hours
- Forum: The Piano Lesson Discussion Forum -
- Otiz v. St. Peter's Case Study
- What is a carhop
- Regarding the association areas of the cerebral cortex which of the following statements is most accurate
- Free-market versus Controlled Economies
- acct 352 ais
- MS Access and Normalization
- ACC 541 Week 4 Summary
NO PLAGARISM!!! THIS IS DUE THURSDAY!! PRICE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE!! THANKS! :)
Price $20.00 -- non-negotiable
You have been tasked to develop a presentation for the organization’s senior …