Assess the Ethical Practices of Intel regarding its Defective Pentium Chiptrackjunkie84
As an up-and-coming middle manager, you have been tasked with conducting a presentation on organizational integrity and social responsibility at an upcoming middle and senior management retreat. Knowing that you have just completed this course, this is your opportunity to shine. However, your company has had its share of issues with problematic products and services. You want to promote ethical practices but not at the expense of pointing fingers at your own organization. You instead decide to use course concepts through an example of other companies’ unethical practices to identify potential issues and promote ethical integrity within your own organization.
You decide to use Intel as the example company within your presentation at the retreat. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation in which you validate the key flaws in Intel’s five-point plan. In your presentation, be certain to address the following important concepts:
- Ethical integrity and why it is important;
- The role of ethics in business;
- The advantages of corporate social responsibility;
- Ethics and company culture; and
- Employees, technology and ethical responsibilities.
- Then, include brief examples of three additional companies who fell prey to the same types of pressures – thus illustrating how Intel is clearly not alone.
- Conclude with a list of general actions for an organization so as to avoid the decision-making pitfalls to which Intel and others had succumbed.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your paper with a minimum of five (8) scholarly resources in addition to your text. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 20 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 150-200 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information
- 6 years ago
- Choose a TV program that a child may typically view. Watch the program and record the number of violent or...
- Target Population Selection
- persuasive essay about breast feeding
- 750-1000 word essay for Project Management Class
- Due by due date no later than 9 pm central time zone. must be written in simple mid level terms.
- Due TODAY no later than 8 pm central time zone. must be written in simple mid level terms.
- MOS Introduction to Operations and Supply Chain Management Web-Based Research Paper
- NOT RATED
As an up-and-coming middle manager, you have been tasked with conducting a presentation on organizational integrity and social responsibility at an upcoming middle and senior management retreat. …5 years ago