for Ashley clairejermic
Unit I Research Paper Topic and Outline
Write and submit a one to two page research paper topic and outline to the instructor for approval. The topic and outline will be in preparation for the Research Paper due in Unit IV. Please remember to keep this public health focused and the topic needs to include biostatistical related content. Also, be sure to look at the requirements for the Research Paper, which are found in the Unit IV assignment. This will assist you with the topic selection and understanding of the Research Paper requirement.
Ensure you incorporate the following:
Topic: Select a topic that incorporates both public health and biostatistical related content. Examples of topics include:
smoking prevalence rates
healthcare acquired infections
Introduction: Provide an overview of the topic. Explain why the question is important and give a brief description of the research design. Describe the purpose of research paper in one to two paragraphs.
Body: Discuss the current status of the topic in two to three paragraphs. Organize this section to discuss the key points that will be included in the research paper.
Conclusion: Highlight the major areas discussed in the previous section in one to two paragraphs. Be sure to relate the information back to the purpose and relevance of the research. Communicate to the reader while summarizing the topic points.
Reference: Include a minimum of five to seven APA formatted sources, two must be from the CSU Online Library. Ensure to follow APA style for this assignment.
NOTE: This assignment is part of the Unit IV Research Paper. This assignment must be submitted and graded by the professor to allow feedback to the
- 5 years ago
- FIN 486 Week 3 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- CMGT 400 Week 1 DQ 2 How can information be an asset in a company
- ACC 340 Week 4 Individual Assignment - Database Definition Exercise
- ACC 306 Week 4 Problem18-5 excel 3#
- ACC 305 Week 5 - P11-07
- pr theories
- The surface area of this cube is 96 square inches. What is the value of z?
- ACCT - David R. and Sherri N. Johnson [ages 45(1964) and 46(1963)]
- The personalistic view is so common in many different cultures to this day and definitely a predominant a perspective in the world today. Which perspective do you think is the most prevalent in western society?
- NOT RATED
Write and submit a completely full two-page research paper topic and outline. Please remember to keep this public health focused and the topic needs to include biostatistical related …4 years ago