ARTIFACTS AND SUMMARIES
Body of knowledge matrix important guidelines:
· Each knowledge area is associated with logistics and supply chain management. For example, sustainability can have different meanings in different areas of research, whereas logistics network or supply chain refers to environmental impact, waste costs, etc. (for an artifact on inventory management, the student can insert X in the operational and/ or tactical columns and should submit a document/ artifact to support that.
· Minimum of 10 artifacts and 15 summaries (each summary associated with a unique cell in the body of knowledge matrix)
· An artifact can be assigned to more one knowledge as long as it can be justify: a separate summary for each knowledge area association will be required. For example, an artifact on collaborative supply chains that also includes discussion on inventory management can be assigned to both collaborative supply chain management and inventory management.
· An artifact should be directly related to the knowledge area. For example, an artifact on collaborative supply chains, which may have a mention of inventory management but doesn’t include detailed discussion on inventory management, is not applicable for inventory management.
Each artifact summary utilizes the following grading criteria:
· Quality and depth of content
· Organization of the report
· Overall format, i.e., typed, use of page numbers, title page, table of contents, appropriate labels on figures and tables, etc.
· Correct grammar and evidence of proofing, i.e., no spelling errors.
· Variety and documentation of references used. Format for citations and references must follow APA guidelines.
- DEBATE TOPICS
- PSY 450 Week 3 - Individual Intelligence Testing Article Analysis
- For tutor tito only
- HSM 270 Week 7 Assignment Stakeholder Influences on Programs Paper
- Hcs 335 Week 4 Individual Assignment - Administrative Ethics Paper
- IT & Business Processes
- for expert_researcher
- How would you ensure sufficient discussion of contentious issues in a work group? How can managers bring unspoken conflicts into the open...
- Keynows ONLY
- OMM 615 Week 4 DQ 2 ( Sales Promotion Strategies ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )