For this assignment, choose a peer-reviewed article to review. Use source that contains peer-reviewed articles. The purpose of this assignment is for you to practice reviewing articles that contribute to the industry. The authors of these articles are researchers and professionals that have shared or experimented with ideas that demonstrate potential to improve the industry. As a professional in the industry, it is in your best interest to review the literature and trends. This provides you with the opportunity to read about what was successful and how they accomplished it. Plus, it allows you to analyze what was unsuccessful, how you can improve it, or at least avoid repeating the mistakes of others. Use these skills to contribute to research papers and other scholarly writing.
If you have not already, hopefully you will contribute to the industry by publishing an article and sharing with your community of peers As you read the article, consider the following questions: How could the BBA 4426, International Management 6 topic of this article apply to your personal or professional life? How could it apply to an organization you have observed?
For this article review, examine the article for marketing, production, and finance factors. It is acceptable to choose an article that does not discuss marketing, production, or finance factors. However, these factors must be included in your review of the article. Describe how the three factors should be incorporated into the situation within the article.
The article you choose must meet the following requirements:
· Related to international management (preferably strategy and/or implementation), and
· At least ten pages.
The writing you submit must meet the following requirements:
· at least two pages;
· identify the main topic/question; and
· critique or recommend how marketing, production, and finance factors contribute to strategy implementation.
Format the Article Review in your own words using APA style, and include citations and references as needed to avoid instances of plagiarism.
- If wet clothes are hung on the line to dry at 10 degrees fahrenheit on a sunny say in January,...
- Define Anthropologist.
- When was Shakespeare born?
- how did the cold war start ?
- What picture could I use to describe the word incubate?
- #19: Why should managers use several techniques to rank capital projects? Which technique should be used as the primary evaluator...
- A can of beans has a surface area of 311 cm^2. Its height is 19cm. What is the radius of...
- find the next step in the pattern 1/2,3/5,5/8,7/11....
- Algebra Writing 300 words total Due today
For this assignment, choose a peer-reviewed article to review. Use source that contains peer-reviewed articles. The purpose of this assignment is for you to practice reviewing articles that …