art236-01/02~The Arts in America Danvers Historical Society Research Projectpro.Terry
We are trying to help the Danvers Historical Society to establish the historical and cultural context for your object. A good way to do this is to ask questions about the object. Your questions may shift or expand as you pursue your research. Some general questions are:
Your research will help you to answer these questions and others that may come up as you go along.
Friday, March 6
Research Progress Report
You will turn in a 1-page update on your progress to date. Please consider the following questions:
Wayne Eisenhauer will come to class on April 1. We will pull the objects out again and tell him what we’ve learned so far.
Wednesday, April 1
Your 4-5 page essay should include:
Your paper should be clearly written, well organized and free of typos. Try to write in a lively, interesting manner:
Reflection Paper #2
I will give you questions to consider for a 1½- to 2-page reflection paper about your experience with the DHS project. Your paper will help Wayne Eisenhauer and me assess what worked well and what elements of the project we should consider changing in future years.
Revised Research Paper (Optional)
You may revise your research paper based on my comments and resubmit it for re-grading if you wish.
- 5 years ago
- business paper help
- Water Quality and Pollution in India
- Complete a 4 Part Application Assignment
- TUTOR NICK CARTER
- Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper that addresses the following topics: What is essential (in the practices and beliefs) for a tradition to be called a religion? Illustrate your points by referring to the commonalities of the three Western religions. How do
- Final Case Project
- for "nyanya" only
- Describe several ways that we know infants are not born as blank slates, but instead, come equipped with temperaments, preferences,...
- LAN TOPOLOGIES.. NEED APA FORMAT and REFERENCES
- SOC313 Social Implications of Medical Issues