Art Week One Discussionaussieinmiss
- How did you gain an awareness and understanding of art and art forms?
- Did you have a self-awareness as experienced by the quote above by Ansel Adams?
- Was there a teacher that impressed on you key art concepts?
- Did you visit a museum as a field trip?
- Did your parents interest you in art? How influential has popular culture been in informing you about art?
- Who should define what should be considered art?
- What are your impressions of what constitutes art?
- Do you agree or disagree with the quote by Aristotle about the "aim of art"?
- Discuss how your ideas differ from art critics.
- 6 years ago
- NOT RATED
For the first time I know what love is; what friends are; and what art should be. Love is a seeking for a way of life; the way that cannot be followed alone; the resonance of all spiritual and …6 years ago