1. Choose two of the art works below from your textbook.
- Benjamin West's Death of General Wolfe on page 28, fig. 2.14.
- William Hartnett's A Smoke Backstage on page 9, fig. 1.10.
- Georgia O'Keeffe's Jack-in-the-Pulpit No. V on page 15, fig. 1.20.
- Berthe Morisot's In A Villa at the Seaside on page 24, fig. 2.7.
2. Use this critique form to analyse the art work you chose.
See help and example below:
3. Save the critique form in Word Doc and submit it using the submit link below.
- 4 years ago
- 4 page paper : Samsung Rewards and Performance Practices
- MAT 1301
- English Short Story Mood Analysis Studying Mood: The writer of "An Astrologer's Day" uses descriptions to transport the reader to a different time and place. The Astrologer in the story also creates an atmosphere to help convince his customers that he is
- PSYCH 535 Week 6 Individual Assignment Emerging Issues Paper
- PSY 303 WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT SUICIDE RISKS
- NUR 513 Week 2 Historical Development Of Nursing Timeline
- HUM 102 Humanities Today Paper
- HCA 220 Version 7 Week 8 Article
- BUS 475 Week 4 knowledge Check
- COM 155 Week 9 Final
- NOT RATED
1. Choosetwoof the art works below
4 years ago
- Benjamin West'sDeath of General Wolfeon page 28, fig. 2.14.
- William Hartnett'sA Smoke Backstageon page 9, fig. 1.10.
- Georgia …