are you knowlegible in chemistrymariahumphrey
The components of ordinary gunpowder are elemental sulfur, charcoal, and potassium nitrate. When gunpowder explodes, these components react as follows:
������������������ 3S8(s) + 16C(s) + 32KNO3(s)
������������������ Sulfur���� Carbon��� Potassium nitrate
����� 16K2O(s) �� +� � 16CO2(g) �� +�� 16N2(g)�� + � 24SO2(g)
Potassium oxide�� Carbon dioxide � Nitrogen�� � Sulfur dioxide
For this redox reaction, the reducing agents are __________ and __________.
- 6 years ago
- The Microeconomic Paper tests your ability to apply economic principles to a business decision. Select one situation from the items...
- Algebra 2
- us history
- 2 Page Global Environment 2
- Resource Portfolio
- Can anyone do this thats honest and orignal. No scammers pleae
- Help Completing Statistics - statistical calculations
- Finance Discussion
- STR 581 All Assignments & Knowledge Checks ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- 1 page essay MLA format
I am willing to pay a one time fee of 3.00 for whoever can answer this today.
The components of ordinary gunpowder are elemental sulfur, charcoal, and potassium nitrate. When gunpowder …5 years ago