An archeologist unearths a skeleton of a mastodon. Analysis shows the skeleton to a carbon-14 activity of 2 cmp (counts...wrobinson1001
An archeologist unearths a skeleton of a mastodon. Analysis shows the skeleton to a carbon-14 activity of 2 cmp (counts per minute per gram). If we know the skeleton had an initial carbon-14 activity of 16 cpm when the mastodon died and that the half-life of caron-14 is 5730 years. How long ago did the mastodon die?
- 9 years ago
- OPEN-ENDED Find integers j and k such that (a) the two given integers and j represent the side lengths of...
- A guacamole recipe calls for one tablespoon of hot green chilies.How many tablespoons of chilies will be needed to serve...
- The Wall Street Journal reported on September 19,2008, that FedEx Corp., in response to a 22% decline in net income...
- fractions i dont know about
- -10 - 16 = ????????????????????
- twice the sum of k and 4
- Vinegar is typically 4.95% acetic acid by volume. How much vinegar in mL must be present in order to have 0.0753 liters of acetic acid?
- 0.978 + 32.8 * 7- 1 1/2=
- Combustion involves chemical transformations in which solid materials are converted to gases and waste residues. What factors, with regard to incinerator design, operation, and waste properties, affect the composition and quantities of gases produced? Wh
- I have to determine a firm’s financial condition by calculating and benchmarking specified ratios against other companies in the industry....