Applications of ABA across settings
A Minimum of 350 words including at lease 2 references from;
Cooper, J. O., Heron, T. E., & Heward, &. W. (2007). Applied Behavior Analysis (2nd ed.). Pearson Education Inc.
Miltenberger, R. G. (2016). Behavior Modification: Principles and Procedures (6th ed.). Cengage Learning.
Please answer all questions.
Part 1: Describe how ABA techniques can be used within a business or organization. Using contingency contracting, a token economy, self-management, or a group contingency, describe how one of these might be used within a business or organization.
Part 2: Provide an example of an on-the-job training you received. Did it include the components of Behavioral Skills Training (BST)?
- If not, explain how the training could have been improved by including the components of BST. If your training did include the components of BST, explain the training by describing how it fit the components of BST.
- Why are rehearsal and feedback important components of the BST procedure?
- Discuss the relationships among KSAs (knowledge, skills, and abilities), job analysis, organizational strategy, and HR activities.
- Assignment 1 Personal Reflection Journal Entry
- Research barriers to sexual abuse treatment and the impact these barriers may have in the future for the victims of sexual abuse who are being treated. Address the following in your short paper: What are future implications if an individual is not treated
- intrinsic and extrinsic motivators
- 5026 Unit 9 Discussion 2
- EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT ANALYSIS - TENCENT HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Phase 5 DB