This assignment should involve the application of finance concepts learned in class regarding analysis of a company using data from its annual report. In this case, please analyze company data from: Apple. Inc.
*Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of APPLE, Inc., company and write a report either recommending or not recommending purchase of the company stock.
The completed report should include: (All 8 elements below are REQUIRED)
1. An introduction to the company, including background information.
· 2. A complete and thorough financial statement review.
· 3. Pro Forma financial statements (Balance Sheet and Income Statement) for the next fiscal year, assuming a 10 percent growth rate in sales and Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) for the next year.
· 4. Complete ratio analysis for the last fiscal year using at least THREE (3) ratios from each of the following categories:
· a. Liquidity
· b. Financial leverage
· c. Asset management
· d. Profitability
· e. Market value
· f. Debt
· g. Per-Share
· h. Measures of relative value (P/E, P/B)
· i. Activity
· j. Cash Flow
· 5. A calculation of Return on Equity (ROE) using the DuPont system.
· 6. Assessment of management performance by calculating Economic Value Added (EVA).
· 7. A synopsis of your findings, including your recommendations and rationale for whether or not to purchase stock from this company.
· 8. Evaluate the financial risks associated with operating internationally. If your chosen company does not operate internationally, evaluate what the financial risks could be if they were to expand internationally.
· ***PAPER REQUIREMENTS***
· 1. 8-10 PAGES double-spaced pages in length formatted in APA Format
· 2. Five (5) scholarly sources, such as the textbook, industry reports, and articles to support your findings and recommendations while documenting all sources in APA style such as In-citation. Example: "To be or not to be" (Shakespeare, n.d.).
· 3. Address the topic of the paper with critical though all 8 items above...
· 4. Introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement while ending it with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Purchase the answer to view it