With these thoughts in mind, review pp. 1407–1417 of the article "What is Family Diversity" by Harris and then consider the following questions:
- What was the "form" of your childhood family?
- What are three key characteristics (e.g., specific behaviors, patterns, traditions, expressions of emotions, values, etc.) of your family culture?
- Referring to Harris' examples of interpretive family diversity: In what ways might people outside your family interpret these unique characteristics differently from you and other family members? Provide at least one example.
- In what ways has your family culture influenced you?
- Referring to the article Understanding Families and the six family systems characteristics, (i.e., aspects of family culture, discussed): In what ways do any/all of these characteristics continue to affect you and shape your thoughts about yourself and your interactions with others?
- What is an example (or examples) of similarity or dissimilarity between your childhood family culture (or your current family culture) and the dominant culture—and in what ways did/do you deal with the resulting feelings of congruence/incongruence?
- In what ways does your childhood family culture and/or your current adult family culture influence your professional life?
- Referring to Harris' examples of "objective family diversity": What insight(s) offered by these examples provided you with a deeper understanding of family diversity—and in what way(s) will this support your work with children and families?
- 4 years ago
- reflect on 9 essays !
- for "nyanya" only
- Unit 5 Case
- computer help
- CIS-555 week2 assignment1
- 7.30 According to Gallup's poll on personal finances, 46% of U. S. workers say they feel that they will have enough money to live comfortably when they retire. (Data extracted from The Gallup Poll, www.gallup.com. May 6, 2008.) If you select a random samp
- Tin(II) fluoride is often added to toothpaste as an ingredient to prevent tooth decay. What mass of fluoride in grams is in 258 g of toothpaste that has 15% tin(II) fluoride?
- 5 pages needed
- Assessment item 3 Assignment 3 Value: 60% Due date: 13-Oct-2014 Return date: 03-Nov-2014 Submission method options Alternative submission method Task Please note this assignment consists mainly of questions from Horngren, C.T.,...
Read the article “Civil Service Reform Act” (attached PDF)
Write a two-page (single space) summary/critique related to the theme for this week. The theme is “Introduction to Personnel Management and …a year ago
Please look at both attachments and follow directions to the point.2 years ago
Assignment Description - Article Critique #1
PLEASE NOTE THE RESEARCH ARTICLE IS ALREADY ATTACHED TO ASSIGNMENT. YOU DO NOT NEED TO FIND AN ARTICLE!
Select a research article related to your area …a year ago
Answer the following two (2) questions. Please submit your assignment by the due date in APA style including cover page. Maximum 1200 words.
Ford, Heisler, McCreary …23 days ago
Measurement and Evaluation in Health Education
Please, find the Evaluation Article in the attached file. Also, this find the instructions of the paper below.
3 years ago
- Summary: The …
- NOT RATED
CLASS…Concurrent with our discussion of lessons from the stories of change in Chapter 1, I want to introduce you to the change literature this week by asking you to review the attached case study …7 years ago
- NOT RATED
Please attachments for assignment details, instructions, and supporting material. It should be in APA format. It should include references and in text citations in APA format to support information.2 years ago
- NOT RATED
An important aspect of research is to present your research findings. There are many pathways for presenting findings, and it is important to recognize who you are addressing when discussing research …6 years ago